Tuesday 12 January 2010

Welcome to ZhaoZhao Reviews

Hello there, and welcome to ZhaoZhao Reviews. This is the inaugural post of this here blog, so I thought I would quickly set out what I intend to do with my blog and what you can expect. Essentially, this will be a little space for me to review whatever films or TV I've seen, or books I've read or music I've listened to recently and tell you what I thought. That's probably pretty self-explanatory from the 'Reviews' part of the title.

As for the Zhao Zhao part of the title, it's a conceit on my part. But I don't mind admitting that.

At the moment, rather than give items marks out of 10, I intend to keep my recommendations to "if you liked X then you may like Y..." sort of thing, as I've found that it's a much fairer and simpler way of discussing media with friends and strangers.

I'm happy to take suggestions as well, as I'm always looking for new material to discover. This list is of materials I've recently seen or read, and shall hopefully review in the next few days. I hope it's interesting, if not helpful to you.

My Current Reviews Schedule:

Films:
- Avatar
- St Trinians 2
- Daybreakers
- Red Cliff
- Outlander

Books:
- Yelena Zaltana Trilogy
- 4 Blondes
- World War Z
- I Am What I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment